Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Dreaded Bottle

Ok, for about a month I have been trying to get Mason to take a bottle, and I'm dying here. Mason HATES the bottle. I have tried different formulas and many bottles and sippy cups and still no go. It is so frustrating. Plus on top of that at night he still is waking up every 2 hours or so to eat. I have no idea what to do. He is throwing tantrums too. He crys/whines when I take something away from him, or move him to a different course when he is crawling. And he is really good at throwing his whole body back when he is mad too. It is so much fun! Mason is a very happy and good baby most of the time but between teething, and trying to get him on a bottle, we have our moments.

2 comments:

Lanier Household Creations said...

Hey! I have a suggestion for a bottle that could work. It's shaped like a breast so it may work. You'd need a level three because of Mason's age. The brand is adiri. You can find it at babies r us! Good luck! I'm going out of town and we need to hang out soon!

Ben and Taryn said...

That is one thing I never quite conquered. Stryder was my best nurser and he went straight to milk and juice when I stopped nursing but it took him years to really actually like milk. He used to gag and try and scrap it off his tongue. Shelby and Soren were alot younger and transitioned just fine. Shelby only would take the Nuk ones though. So the moral of this long comment is that I have yet to figure out this problem but I know that so many moms have the same problem. Love ya Katie!