Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update


How amazing is this picture? This is what happens when I turn my back to check all of your blogs!
The one below is Mason almost every morning. For breakfast I have a Slim fast drink, and Mason LOVES it. It is easy for me to drink it while I am getting his breakfast ready, changing diapers/clothes, and all that Mom fun stuff.





On Mondays and Tuesdays I am trading services with a friend and watching her daughter. She is letting us use her garage for storage. The other week we had a P.J. Party! Here is Mikaela trying to give Mason a hug, and Mason is pushing her away. That's my boy!


With Mikaela coming over Mason doesn't think he needs to nap. So that means a very cranky boy and the random falling asleep anywhere, like his bike!



On October 13th, we all went to dinner for Gordon's birthday. We were going to go to Lone star but sadly it was closed, so we settled with Famous Dave's. We are big fans of Famous Dave's! I mean it is Southern BBQ! If you have not been, you need to go! Anyways, we had a great time and Mason ate like a champ! He loves corn on the cob, so of course he ate it right up, but not after he dipped it in ranch. I know weird, but he has to dip everything, thanks to Aunt Carrie teaching him.
As you can tell we have been keeping busy! I will blog again soon about our trip to Spring Preserve! The two kids and I went and had lots of fun!



2 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh man the picture of Mason chugging the chocolate is awesome! I love it! My kids have had random falling asleep moments too. So cute that kid. Love ya tons Katie!

Lauren and Justin said...

Love your new background! And Mason is the cutest! I hope he gets feeling better.