Sunday, September 21, 2008

Holy Crap!

Holy Crap I can't believe that it has been over two months since I have written a blog. So much has happen that I don't even remember everything. Mason is now 6 months and he weights 19 1/2 lbs and is 29 1/2 ins. long. He is so tall! Mason also is crawling. He has been crawling over a month. There is no stopping him. He is pulling himself up onto his knees and then his feet. We had to lower his Pack n Play and his crib. He also can crawl up stairs. It is crazy! Our computer has been broken for some time too but thanks to our brother in-law we are up and running. Jesse has been working hard to bring home the bacon. And hopefully will be starting a new position. Jesse's Dad got his hip replaced and he has been home with Mason and I. We like to hang out and watch hunting shows. It's been fun. Here are some of pictures of Mason.




3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Love Love the new pictures! That Mason is so cute! I can't get over the red hair. We love you guys so much and just let us know if you need anything.

Ed and Stacey said...

Yay! You are alive!!! :) I love the new pictures of Mason!! Too cute.

Ben and Taryn said...

Sorry to comment twice on this one but I found the measurments for two of my babies around Mason's age and wanted to compare notes. Shelby at 7 months was 20lbs 12oz and 27 1/4 ins. For Soren I could only find his 9 month. He was 21lbs 8oz and 29ins. So Mason is taller than Soren was at 9 months lol. And alot taller that Shelby! Too Funny!