Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Real Quick!

Life has been pretty stressful and busy around here in the Russell Household. Jesse, Mason, myself, Cody(our dog), Patrick(our friend), Murphy(his dog), and Phil(his cat) are all moving out together. Julie my sister-n-law moved out about a week ago with her cousin Maryn to this REALLY cute condo down the street, and Mom and Dad Russell are moving in with their daughter Carrie and her husband Jonathan. So that leaves our little family and our friend Pat with his gang to find a place of our own. We did find a house that was off of 215 and Cheyenne, but someone else beat us in putting in an application. We were very sad but it was on the high end of our budget and we would of had to pay all utilities. With all of that we would of been spread pretty thin. I am taking it as a blessing though. But we did find a GREAT place today in the same complex as Julie and Maryn. We will be across the street! We are putting the application in tomorrow morning when the place opens, so cross your fingers for us! I really hope we do get this place. I am so done looking and time is running out.

Mason is still running all over the place and talking non-stop. He will be 17 months on the 17th! He is getting so big! Next month he will be old enough for Nursery! I'm counting down, even though I think I might be getting called to Nursery soon. We'll just have to see.
Nothing has changed for Jesse. He is still working(which I am so grateful for) and playing W.O.W.
I have been keeping busy with packing, chasing Mason, stressing out about finding a place to live in our budget and will take pets, and chasing Mason.
So like I said life has been pretty crazy around the Russell Household!

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. We love ya and hope it all works out for you guys.

Bob and Tami said...

Hey sweetheart I sure do hope that everything works out for you with this new place. You know that we are there for you and Jesse and love you both and Mason too! Be sure to let us know what we can do to help.

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

Well good luck with the new place. Let me know if you need help moving or anything. Also, If you have a lot of stuff my dad has a trailer to load everything up and make for less trips. . . and if you don't have a truck. . we do!