Mason has decided that he is a big boy now and wants to feed himself. If anyone tries to feed him he will not take it but as soon as you give the food to him, he will eat it all. Good times!
He was so proud of himself for finishing his breakfast! How cute is that smile?
I still can't believe how fast time has gone by. Mason is 16 months going on 2 years. Right now we are going through him getting three molars. Oh so much fun! He is running everywhere and talking up a storm. A lot of it makes no sense but he can say Dad, Ma, and down really well. It is so fun to see him grow.
Jesse is doing the same old stuff, going to work and playing W.O.W. He is really good at the game but he is really good at whatever he does. JERK! ;)
I am still at home with Mason, loving being a full time Mommy. Mason and I have been busy going to Storybook time at the library and going to the pool and water park! (Thanks Aunt Julie)
My Grandma Waters has been ill in the hospital for the last couple weeks and I have seen how hard it has been on my family, and it kills me to see my Grandma and family in pain. I love my Grandma very much and I am so grateful for the Gospel and knowing our families will be together forever! I am also so grateful for the power of prayer. I know that without it, I for one would not be here today. I have seen and heard many miracles about prayer and we wouldn't have my Grandma here if it wasn't for prayer. I know that I haven't made the best decisions in my life but I am so thankful that I can repent and move on to bigger and better things! I love Jesse and Mason so much and I want them to ALWAYS remember that. They are my reason to wake up every morning and try to be the best wife, mother, and person I can be. I love my family so much too! Without them life wouldn't mean as much. I'm sad that it took me getting married, doing some dumb things, and having a child of my own to realize how important they are to me. I love you so much Mom and Dad! There are no other words to describe how much I love you guys. Thank you for your constant example and love. I wouldn't be who or where I am today without you two!

2 comments:
Katie, I'm right there with you! Having Anthony really has made me examine what I want for my family and what kind of example I want to be to them. Thank heaven for repentance! I hope all is well for you guys, you all look great!
Oh Katie! That boy is so stinking cute. I love you girl and agree with everything you said. The Lord is truly watching out for our family. You are a great mom and I'm glad you are moving forward.
Post a Comment