Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!


So this year for Halloween I was disappointed in Jesse and I. Halloween is our Holiday! We do something theme and go all out! But sadly Jesse and Mason have been sick most of the month and money needed to go to bills instead of costumes. But of course we had to at least dress Mason up, so we found these Buzz Lightyear PJs! Now Mason has a new pair of PJs for winter and he got to dress up for Halloween. Thanks Grandma Russell for buying Mason's PJs!



This was at our ward's Trunk or Treat! Here is Tigger dressed up as Buzz Lighyear and I went as a zombie. It was SOOO cold that night. Our ward had our Trunk or Treat on Wednesday night, which I think was the coldest night of the week! But we still had fun!






At our ward's Trunk or Treat, they put some games inside so we could warm up. We played a couple of the games and got some YUMMY candy!



This is Mason and I on Halloween at my parents ward Trunk of Treat! Mason love passing out the candy. He would give any person that was near him a piece of candy. We had TONS of fun! Even though we didn't go all out with our costumes this year, we still had a great time!

1 comment:

Ben and Taryn said...

Cute cute! I just wanted to say that I love the new background and the name of it...*wink, wink*
Love you guys!