So the other day Mason was sitting so nicely playing with his toys, and I needed to use the restroom. I knew he would be fine by himself, so I went into the other room real quick. And this is what I came back too. Of course I HAD to get my camera to take a picture!
I moved his movies up on the bar because I was tired of cleaning them up and Mason has broken a couple DVDs. Our other movies are in the hall closet for the same reason. But the "Joy of My Life" still can't leave them alone.

2 comments:
LOL!!! I love it!!! How did he even get up there anyway? Did he come in from the kitchen or the dining room side? Oh well the joys of kids! Gotta love em!
How funny! He is just too cute! I love it!
Post a Comment