All I can say is YAY DISNEYLAND!!! I really do love the "Happiest Place on Earth!"
Now our Thanksgiving week story begins with just us girls, and Mason, of course, leaving the Monday before Thanksgiving to go to Disneyland for Julie's Birthday. The trip up wasn't that bad at all and Mason did great. He was awake for most of it! We partied hard on Tuesday in Disneyland for about 14 to 15 hours! I know, crazy right, but SO worth it! When we got back to our hotel room with our 7 eleven hot dogs that night, I have to say I didn't think I would be able to move in the morning, but the morning came and all was well. We took our time getting ready, ate some breakfast then headed back to Vegas. It was such a GREAT trip and THANK YOU SO MUCH Grandma Russell for being such a "high roller" and my Mom and Dad for the extra treats!
Now our Thanksgiving week story begins with just us girls, and Mason, of course, leaving the Monday before Thanksgiving to go to Disneyland for Julie's Birthday. The trip up wasn't that bad at all and Mason did great. He was awake for most of it! We partied hard on Tuesday in Disneyland for about 14 to 15 hours! I know, crazy right, but SO worth it! When we got back to our hotel room with our 7 eleven hot dogs that night, I have to say I didn't think I would be able to move in the morning, but the morning came and all was well. We took our time getting ready, ate some breakfast then headed back to Vegas. It was such a GREAT trip and THANK YOU SO MUCH Grandma Russell for being such a "high roller" and my Mom and Dad for the extra treats!
Now of course I didn't bring my camera to Thanksgiving so OF COURSE I do not have a single picture, but it was some AMAZING food! We went to the Nelson's house for dinner and my parents house for dips and desserts! It was great!
Now I have done Black Friday once and I will never do it again! First, I am NOT a morning person, and that early in the morning I am not a people person, BUT I did go out this year. Only I didn't go out until 10:00 AM. And do you know what? It was great! I had the BEST luck ALL day and got parking spots up front at EVERY place we went to, and I got some awesome stuff! I was very happy about my Black Friday Day!
While looking through Black Friday adds I came across Bass Pro Shop, what a great store, and if you ask the Russell men it is "The Happiest Place on Earth!" :) Any-hoo, I learned that Bass Pro was and still is doing free Santa pictures. So, of course we HAD to go! On Saturday the Russell bunch packed in our cars and went to Bass Pro! The picture above is Mason and Daddy waiting in line. The line was not that bad at all for a Holiday weekend! Santa did have to take a "Cookies and Milk" lunch break while we were in line, but Grandpa and Mason were having a good time looking at all the fun games, crafts, and toys.
Another picture of waiting in line with Mason. Mommy and Daddy only wish they could get one of these, well more Daddy!
Now I when Santa came back from getting nice and fat, "no one wants a skinny Santa," Mason was NOT too sure about him at all. If Santa were Tigger then it would of been a WHOLE different story. Sorry the picture isn't the best but I took a picture of the picture because everyone needs to see Mason screaming! And yes Santa had me sit on his lap! That wasn't embarrassing at all!
Now I when Santa came back from getting nice and fat, "no one wants a skinny Santa," Mason was NOT too sure about him at all. If Santa were Tigger then it would of been a WHOLE different story. Sorry the picture isn't the best but I took a picture of the picture because everyone needs to see Mason screaming! And yes Santa had me sit on his lap! That wasn't embarrassing at all!
All in all Thanksgiving was pretty good. I do want my family on both sides to know that I am truly grateful for them and for ALL they do. You guys ROCK! To my parents, I love you guys so much and couldn't say thank you enough! And I want Jesse and Mason to know that I am so incredible thankful and grateful for them. They are the reason I get up every morning! I love you guys!
I love the Holiday Season!
I love the Holiday Season!

4 comments:
I love that picture with Santa! He must get that from me...I hated Santa! I'm so glad you had fun in Disneyland...I'm also incredibly jealous. Love ya tons girl!
Yay for Disneyland! I can't wait to take Braylee to Disneyland (hopefully next year). :)
Mason just takes after you and your sisters who weren't to keen about Santa. I'm so glad you had a good time at Disneyland and it looks you had a good weekend. Love you lots, Mom.
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! cute blog too! =0)
Post a Comment