I know, I know, where have I been? Well with an almost two year old things are pretty busy! But now it is time to catch up, so Christmas!
Christmas was super fun for us. Every year the Russell's have a fancy Christmas Eve dinner. It was awesome! We had steak, lobster, and anything else you could think of. Dinner was at Carrie and Jon's house and so after we all just stayed the night so we could all be together Christmas morning.
As you can see from the picture above one of Mason's Christmas presents was a bed! (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Russell) Mason loves to play in his bed but we are still working on the sleeping in it part.
Who needs presents when there is a box to play in? I am pretty sure every parent has gone through this. Mason was not happy when we cleaned up and threw his box away but he got over it pretty quickly when Grandpa Russell came in the room with Mason's last present.
Christmas was super fun for us. Every year the Russell's have a fancy Christmas Eve dinner. It was awesome! We had steak, lobster, and anything else you could think of. Dinner was at Carrie and Jon's house and so after we all just stayed the night so we could all be together Christmas morning.
As you can see from the picture above one of Mason's Christmas presents was a bed! (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Russell) Mason loves to play in his bed but we are still working on the sleeping in it part.
Who needs presents when there is a box to play in? I am pretty sure every parent has gone through this. Mason was not happy when we cleaned up and threw his box away but he got over it pretty quickly when Grandpa Russell came in the room with Mason's last present.
Mason got his first big wheel! And of course it is a "Cars" big wheel. And he loves it!

Now on to New Years.
On New Years we stayed at home and just hung out. I even fell asleep before midnight! Yeah, I'm that cool! Nothing exciting that night but it was nice to be home and just hang out with Jesse.

No comments:
Post a Comment