Sunday, February 21, 2010

More catching up!


With the weather being so nice lately, Mason and I have been enjoying it at the park. Mason is a monkey and loves the slides. He likes climbing up the slides more than going down them though.
He is very silly at the park. The first couple of times he would go down a slide and then run a victory lap. It was great! I have taken videos but for some reason I can't get them to download. So here are some pictures for now!






Mason also has really started to color a lot too. He is getting pretty good at learning his colors but he'd rather we leave him alone to color. He is an independent boy for sure. He can do it by himself!


Jesse and I of course are keeping busy with trying to keep up with Mason and trying to have our own hobbies. Jesse is still playing WOW and still loves it. I have started to workout with Jesse's sisters Julie and Carrie. So hopefully we see those results soon! Mason will be two next month! Where does time go? Hopefully I can get back on the blogger wagon and keep up on updating this thing! Until next time!

1 comment:

Ben and Taryn said...

Mason is such a cute boy!! What is with kids and wanting to climb up the slides?!?! I am constantly telling my kids "up the stairs, down the slides" and of couse they don't listen or care. Love ya Katie tons and tons!!