Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Father's Day and Forth of July!


Father's Day was a low key day. We went to Carrie's house for dinner. It was a good day!
Mason every once in awhile will say cheese and look at the camera so I try to take advantage of that. The picture above I LOVE! He is just TOO cute!

Here is Jesse and Mason on Father's Day. This is one of those times Mason did not want to say cheese. Jesse is the BEST Father to and for Mason. At times Mason pushes Daddy a little too far but then he laughs and Daddy forgets why he was even mad. Jesse is very kind and loving. I could go on and on about how amazing he is. I know Mason loves his Daddy very much!

Now Forth of July!!!!


Mason loved the fireworks on the Forth! He clapped the whole time a firework was going off.


Mason did NOT like sparklers though. Things kinda went down hill from there with Mason. It got late and hot.


Mommy and Mason on the Forth! We did have lots of fun even with everyone being very hot!

No comments: