Where to begin? Well I'll start with the picture above. Mason thinks it is so silly to dump this bucket out and sit under it. It is pretty cute but it does make a BIG mess! Jesse and I have been trying to keep Mason active and moving, hoping that he will go to sleep at a decent time but no such luck in that. He goes to bed anywhere between 11:30pm - 12:30am! I know CRAZY!!!! He does sleep in, in the morning but even if I wake him up early he will fight sleep until midnight.
Mason LOVES the "slide!" Even if we spell the word, he knows what we are talking about. He can not get enough slide/park.
Mason LOVES the "slide!" Even if we spell the word, he knows what we are talking about. He can not get enough slide/park.
The Russell side of the family had an reunion Memorial weekend. It was lots of fun seeing everyone and hanging out. On Saturday night we went to a 51's game. It was Mason's first baseball game! He did pretty good and LOVED the popcorn! We did leave early but we still had a blast.
Life (as in Mason) has been keeping us busy, but we do get to escape every once in awhile. Here is Mason looking at the "lagoon" by our house. After we swim for a bit he likes to sit and watch everyone. (I have no idea where he gets that from.) ;)

2 comments:
The kids all thought Mason was so funny under the bucket. They all laughed :) So cute!
Mason is so cute. Saw Colton yesterday (Brandon's little boy) He has red hair a little darker than Mason's. But the look a little alike. Talk to you later love ya.
Post a Comment