Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life update!

Well the past couple of months so far have been pretty crazy and emotional for us Russells. It started about the end of Jan with Jesse calling me one day saying he was on is way home from work because he got laid off. It was pretty hard for us, and out of nowhere. They made cuts in every department and Jesse was the one in his. At first it was very frustrating because he couldn't fine ANYTHING in his job field. But after about a month of looking Jesse found a job online within a day or so they had called him back and set up an interview. After what seemed like forever we got a call back saying he got the job!!!


During all of this we got a phone call from Jesse's parents saying his Aunt Pam was in the hospital sick. After about a three week battle Pam left us to be with her Heavenly and earthly father. I know she is up there singing away with Grandpa Russell having a great time! She will be missed for sure but I know she is in such a good place.


ALSO during all of this Jesse and I found out that I am pregnant!!! Like I said it has been a crazy and emotional couple of months so far for us. We are kinda surprised by it only because with Jesse losing his job we said we were holding off trying for another baby, but it was too late! I'm due Oct. 2 but I went a week early with Mason and I am having another c-section so we are looking at the end of Sept. I have been feeling great this past week after going to the Doctor and getting in trouble for losing so much weight. I lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks. I was able to keep about one meal down a day but now that I have new meds that have helped SO much! We are hoping to find out what we are having the beginning of April. If our little one is too shy then it will be the beginning on May. But I'm really hoping for April.


Jesse has been at his new job for about a month now and he loves it! He has worked tons of over time already and he still likes it! Mason is keeping me on my toes. He just turned 3!!! (Next blog) I can't believe how fast he has grown. Not only in general but in the past couple months. He is such a big boy! The only thing we are really struggling with is potty training. He wants NOTHING to do with it. So we will keeping working on that. I'm doing better with my new meds and keeping busy with Mason, Jesse, Doctor appointments, and trying to stay caught up with housework. Never a dull moment with the Russells!

No comments: