Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mason's little sister!!!

On Monday, May 2, Jesse, my Mom, and myself went to my doctors appointment to see "baby Russell #2." Thanks again Taryn for watching Mason! We were hoping that they would be able to tell us what we were having. Now I was 18 weeks pregnant so I knew they could tell me as long as baby was being good!
Well as you can tell from the picture we are having a GIRL!!!



We couldn't be happier! Jesse is excited to be the big scary Dad, and Mason is excited to have a "girl sister, like Shelby!" Shelby is Mason's only girl cousin, so that is how he compares. I think my Mom may be more excited then us though. On her way home from my doctors appointment she had to go to Target to pick up a couple things and bought Baby Girl her first dresses! Thanks Grandma! ;) Jesse and I have started the name game but I'm pretty sure this will be harder than picking Mason's name and that took us awhile. When we play this game it is really me just saying a whole bunch of names and Jesse not liking any. Jesse doesn't throw out names really until he finds/thinks of one he really likes. I have to say them and talk about it to fully get a feel for it, but once Jesse said Mason that was it. We knew that was it, so hopefully we will know with this little girl!


We are feeling very grateful and blessed about this baby girl. She is going to have the best big brother! Mason still doesn't totally understand how much his world is going to change but we keep telling him he is going to have to share Mommy. We will just have to see when the time comes.

2 comments:

Ed and Stacey said...

Congratulations!!! I bet a little girl will be so much fun to dress up. :)

Ben and Taryn said...

That's is so cute! A Shelby sister! Yeah for another girl for mom to spoil :)