Man I really am bad at this whole blogging thing! Here is a update about Easter, Father's Day, and everything in between!
Easter was very relaxed and fun this year. On Friday we went to my sister in law Julie's house and had a little get together and dyed some eggs. Mason loved dying eggs and got kinda messy which he also loved!
Sunday we went to Church, came home to relax a little bit, and then went up to my Grandpa's house and had an Easter egg hunt. It was fun and Mason found quite a few eggs. After my Grandpa's house we came home and my sisters came over and we had another egg hunt. Of course the kids loved it and Jesse and Ben loved hiding eggs, especially Trevor's.
How cute is this kid? I mean really! That was his Easter outfit that my parents got him. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Day!
I don't really remember when, but Mason and I went on a Mommy and Mason date to see Thomas and Friends Live! It was a cute little show at the Orleans and it was fun to just hang out with Mason. Mason is a BIG Thomas fan and we watch and play trains all the time.
The two loves of my life on Father's Day! I couldn't of asked for a better husband and/or father. Jesse truly is such an amazing man and Mason and I are SO blessed to have him. We love him so much and I can't wait to see him with our little girl! I am also SO blessed to have an amazing Father as well. I love my Dad more than I think he knows! He is such an example and great friend. I love you Dad!
I just love this picture so that is why it is on here! Life has been a little crazy here and there but we are doing our best through it all. The next couple weeks/months are going to be crazy as we prepare for Zoe but I can't wait to meet her. She is doing good and growing big. I think she may be smaller than Mason was but who knows. She is not as active as Mason was but when she is a strong little one! Mason still doesn't fully understand what's going on but I really think he will be such a loving and awesome big brother! Well, I really hope so! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment