Once again it has been too long since I have blogged, but I have hope that some day I will get better at it. So here what's been going on:
4th of July this year was lots of fun, with awesome people, and yummy food! Aunt Julie had us over to swim, eat, and set off fireworks! Mason loved the bright lights, but hated the noise. He has never been a big fan of anything loud, but he got over it pretty fast.
This kid is just too cute!!! I love him so much and can't wait for him to be a big brother!
At the end of August Jesse and I went up to Mt. Charleston and stayed the night at their Resort. We did this last year for our anniversary and had such a good time that we wanted to do it again this year. Now our anniversary isn't until Sept. 16 but with Miss Zoe being so close to being here, we went a little early.
This is Jesse and I in our room before we went to dinner. (Which was awesome!)
While Jesse and I stayed at the Resort, Jesse's parents got a campsite near by and took Mason "camping" for his first time. Now "camping" was staying in Jesse's parents trailer but Mason loved it all the same.
Of course any trip wouldn't be complete without Lego Star Wars guys. Mason is OBSESSED and has been for a while, also he still LOVES Angry Birds. If you look in the back ground of the picture of Mason and Grandpa Russell, you will see birds. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Russell for taking Mason for the night and spoiling him!

Here is a picture of our little girl Zoe! This picture is from July when we could still see her face and head. She is so far down right now that I feel like I may lose her anytime! I am about 37 weeks pregnant now and SO ready to have this child. I have a schedule c-section for Sept. 30th, but she is allowed to come anytime. Besides welcoming Zoe soon we are also going through some other big changes in life. I will fill you in more when everything is set in stone. We have been very blessed lately and I couldn't be more grateful, life is just a little too crazy for me, but I know the storm will calm soon!

1 comment:
So cute! I love all his lego guys lined up. We're all excited to meet Miss Zoe too and I'm looking forward to hanging out this weekend. Love ya guys!
Post a Comment