Sunday, February 10, 2013

Zoe's 1st Birthday


For Zoe's Birthday we had family come over to celebrate with us. This little girl got very spoil, and got some VERY cute clothes! 


She was not into eating her cake as much as I thought she would be. She didn't really want anything to do with it.


I am in trouble when this girl is older! Those eyes! She, of course, hated the present that Jesse and I got her at first but now she loves it.


I remember being really excited when Mason turned one but the night before Zoe's birthday, I cried. I have had a hard time letting her grow up and get older. We just came home from the hospital and gave her, her first bath! She isn't my "baby" anymore, but at the same time I am terrified excited to see this girl grow up and what she will accomplish.

No comments: