Thursday, September 27, 2012

One year!

I really don't and can't believe that a year has passed since Miss Zoe Elizabeth has come into our lives. I actually am having a very hard time with it. It's very silly, I mean we all grow up, that's life. I can't tell you why I get tears in my eyes whenever I think of my little girl being one. It really does something to me. BUT I couldn't be more blessed to have this amazon woman in my life. She screams, dances, drives her brother crazy, gets into EVERYTHING, and is one happy girl! I have so many hopes and dreams for her. It freaks me out every time I think of her growing up and being older, more like I really hope she isn't too much like me.  I hope she knows I will and am always here for her and that she can come to me for anything. I love her with my all and though it makes me sad to see her getting older, I can't wait to see what she will accomplish.

Here are Zoe Elizabeth's one year stats:
Height: 30 1/2 ins.  90-95%
Weight: 23.7 lbs  90-95%
Head: 44 1/2 ins.  25-50%




1 comment:

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh Katie, she is such a little blessing and we sure love her. Happy Birthday Missy!