Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Giving in

Ok, so I gave in and started a blog. Now Jesse is a much better writer then me but I'm going to do my best.
Jesse and I were married on Sept. 16, 2006. A little over 3 months ago our son Mason came into our lives. He is so amazing and the biggest blessing. I can't believe that he is 3 months. NUTS! Mason was born on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day, at 4 in the morning. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 20 ins long. He is such a blessing and Jesse and I can't image life without him.
We live with Jesse's family right now so that I can stay home and raise our son. I love being home. I do not missing working at all. I am so grateful for Jesse and how hard he works. He does so much for his family and I want him to know how amazing he is and that I love him.
Mason is talking so much. Well not talking but trying. He also moves and wiggles all the time. Family life is great and we are very happy. I'll try my best to keep this updated but we'll see.

1 comment:

Russell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.