Since summer has started and my sister in-law Julie is home I have gotten out of the house more. After having Mason it was hard going out. It still is kinda hard but we are working with it. We like to go grocery shopping a lot. We aren't small people so in this family we eat, but I have also decided I like to bake. I get that from my Mother. It is fun to try new things. Julie has been looking at cooking classes for us to take for fun. We'll see what happens. But I'm glad Julie makes me get out. It is also nice that in our neighborhood everyone is out and about. I try to go on walks everyday with Mason, and everyone else is out walking/running too. I love it!
I'm still not use to not working on Saturdays. Before I came a stay at home mom I worked every Saturday since I turned sixteen. So when we went out today I was surprised how busy it was. Then I remembered it was Saturday. It is weird to have everyone home at the same time, all day too. We went to some garage sales this morning. That is a Russell family special. Jesse's family goes almost every Saturday. At least half of Mason's furniture is from garage sales. But Summerlin garage sales are hoity toity. Summer time and Saturdays are fun!
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago

1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment