Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday and Christmas program


Julie and I have been trying to go on walks a couple times a week. Most of the time we take Mason and the dogs come all the time. But because it is getting cold, we have to bundle Mason up. He is just too cute!
It was my birthday on Sat. so us girls went and got our hair done and then Julie and Carrie took Mason to lunch and shopping. Which gave Jesse and I a chance to go to lunch. They took Mason to this little Mexican restaurant by us and Mason loved it! He loves beans so much. Thanks Julie and Carrie!



Sunday was our wards Christmas program. Our whole family is pretty much the choir. I think it went really well. Jesse and I sang our duet and it sounded really good too. My parents came out to hear us sing and then after church we all went back to our house to celebrate my birthday. My sisters also came out to celebrate with me. I love to hang out with my family and I am so grateful that everyone was able to come. But because of the Christmas program we were all dolled up so we took some family pictures. We might be using some of these for Christmas cards.



Thank you so much to everyone for coming out and for the gifts. And thank you the Russells for taking care of Mason and putting everything together. It was a great birthday and weekend!

4 comments:

JCLS said...

Katie! Happy Bday! I hope yours was great. Mason is ADORABLE! That is so great you guys are in the choir at church, what did you sing for your duet? I didn't know Jesse could sing.....you guys look great, I am happy for you. By the way, where did you get that dress. It is so cute!

Ben and Taryn said...

I'm so glad we could come and hang with you! I never thought I would miss hanging out with you after those horrible teen years but I do. I love you and your sweet little family!

Ed and Stacey said...

Happy Birthday! I love your new hair...super cute!!

Rachel said...

Aw Katie, Your fam is so cute! Mason looks adorable all bundled up! Ü