Yesterday when Mason and I woke up we looked outside and it was snowing! It snowed for along time without sticking but finial it started to stick. I was so excited! I took pictures all day and video tapped some. I like this picture of the rose bush in our backyard. The bright pink roses covered in snow. Only in Vegas.
Mason thought it was fun to be in the snow. He is growing up so fast. About a week ago or so another tooth broke through, it was a top tooth. He likes to grind them together. He will be 9 months tomorrow! I will have a one year old in three months!!!!! Holy crap!

The snow was so much fun! It is gone now but Mason got to see snow and be in it. It just made it feel more like Christmas. I can't believe that it is so close though. I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:
Lil ed and i went outside to play but it was not white on the ground like there!! awesome.
We are so jealous over on this side of town. Stryder wanted to play in the snow so bad. Great experience for Mason though.
Post a Comment