Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Year

Now that it is the new year, it is time for everyone to set goals. I am setting the same goal that millions of others have set. It's the same every year. Most want to lose weight, and I am no different. I am joining Weight Watchers in the next week or so. I have none it before and lost a lot of weight and pretty much kept it off. But then my handsome little boy came and all that went down the toilet. So for me it is to lose that baby weight I am still carrying around and then some. So wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetheart I know you can do it because I saw you do it before. You are a beautiful girl and I'm not saying that because everyone say we look alike. I love you and so proud of the mom you have become. Mom