I can't believe it, Mason took his first step last night! I am in complete shock. I don't even know what to say. I will write more when I have found words. CRAZY!!!!
Are you kidding me??!! Like real on his own steps? That is crazy. Stryder was my only one to walk before a year and it just barely, he was 11 months. Well life just got a bit more interesting for you :)
Jesse and I met and started dating in 2001, on Sept. 16, 2006 we were happily married. We welcomed our son Mason Dale on March 17, 2008, and welcomed our daughter Zoe Elizabeth on September 27, 2011. We couldn't be happier! Life is good and we are loving every minute of it.
1 comment:
Are you kidding me??!! Like real on his own steps? That is crazy. Stryder was my only one to walk before a year and it just barely, he was 11 months. Well life just got a bit more interesting for you :)
Post a Comment