Friday, January 23, 2009

Almost there... and that hair!

As you can tell in this picture Mason has some pretty awesome hair. What's even better is that, that is all natural. Mason has mine and Jesse's hair. My Mom keeps telling me that when I was little I had curly hair. I have a hard time believe it though because my is as straight as a board now. But Jesse and everyone in his family has curly/wavy hair. Mason's hair just happens to go in a curly mo hawk all the time, but we love it!
Now about this whole walking thing. Mason has only taken those couple steps, but he is right there. He stands on his own and pushes everything around. This is him pushing his bike around. His favorite thing right now to push is his stroller.


Mason is 10 months now! He is growing so fast, but it is so much fun. He is such a funny little guy too. Lately if everyone laughs, he will start to laugh and look around to see if we are looking back at him. Also he will do something, like try to burp or make a weird face, see how we react and then do it again if we laughed. He is very smart!

Jesse and I are doing good. Jesse is still working hard so that I can stay home with Mason. Jesse also has started to play World of Warcarft. He plays with his Dad, Ben, and Taryn. He loves it! I have joined Weight Watchers and lost about 9 pounds so far. I go on walks everyday with Mason too. He falls asleep about half way through every time.
The Russell family is doing good and keeping busy.

1 comment:

Ben and Taryn said...

Awesome job on the weight loss girl! That is great! I love his mohawk! And I believe board is spelled wrong.(You wanted us to help you fix errors right :P) Love ya girly!!