
Julie got a piano this week. It is gently used but it is awesome! She got it for such an AMAZING deal. Mason loves it. He likes how loud it is. I now can't keep him away from it.
Mason also is SO close to walking. He will take one or two steps every once in awhile. He likes to crawl on his hands and feet now. It is so funny to see his little butt in the air. It reminds me of Jungle Book. When he is crawling, he will stop and just stand up. He is very good at standing by himself. I'm trying not to rush Mason into walking but I am ready for it, and I think he is too.


Jesse and I have been keeping busy too. Jesse is still playing WOW and having fun being Daddy. I am cutting my hair off tomorrow and I am hoping it will help me with my self-esteem problems. My emotions have been off the walls lately and I am having big self issues. But like I do with most things, I put my smile on and fight through it. Sorry to be such downer. On a happier note I got a new camera! It is very nice and very simple too. Perfect for me. It is a red Nikon. I am a big fan of Nikon. I have never had a problem with them. My Mom and Dad also got me a new diaper bag form Pottery Barn Kids! It is an one shoulder backpack that is red. I guess I am in a red kick right now, but I love it! Thanks Mom and Dad!
1 comment:
He is so cute. Totally jealous on the piano. Great pictures. Do another blog with your new hair cut. You are welcome for the bag. Anytime. Love you all.
Dad and Mom
Post a Comment