Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day and new hair cut!

Jesse and I were able to go to dinner for Valentine's Day (thanks Julie) and had a yummy time! We went to Lonestar, it is one of our most favorite places to go. Lonestar is where Jesse and I went after our wedding for dinner. So it has some meaning to us. It was nice to have dinner with Jesse and not worry about Mason. He slept for Julie the whole time.

That morning Julie, Carrie and I went and got our hair done. I have been stressing out about cutting my hair because I wanted my hair short but I wanted a cut that would look good on me. I printed out I think 20 or so pictures from the Internet that I liked. So here is the outcome! I love it! You can't see the back but it is pretty short. Plus I love my bangs. I never thought I would like bangs on me but they are my favorite. So here is to that new page I needed in my life. Right now I am very happy. Truly happy. Hope everyone had a good day too!

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh my gosh I love it!! I love the color too! I'm glad you are feeling better and I'm totally jealous you got to go on a date. Stryder and I went on a date Friday night. It was pretty fun but it is always so nice to go out with the hubby! Love ya Katie!

Bob and Tami said...

Glad that you had a good day. Your hair looks great. Cute cut and color. Give family our love. Dad and Mom

Lauren and Justin said...

your hair is adorable! I want to see it in person! I'm glad you like it! Love you lots!