Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bedtime and Freedom!

On Presidents Day Julie, Carrie, Mason and I went out to do some shopping. We were out all day and around 3 we realized we had not eaten yet. Mason did so well while we were out and about, but by the time we got to lunch he was done. He did not get his normal nap so he was a zombie. He just sat there stoned face until there was food in his face, but then he would open his mouth and wait for you to put the food in. Poor guy was so tired! I couldn't help but laugh when he would just put his head down or just stare into space.


That night Mason was excited to get into the bath but that is every night. After though, he went back to being a zombie. He was still so tired. He fell asleep for about 20 mins on the way home. Which is just long enough for him to not want to go back to sleep. While we were out that day Julie and Carrie bought Mason some pretty sweet PJs. Here is Mason flying in his Superman PJs from Julie. (Thanks Julie) Of course there is belly showing. In most of his PJs his belly shows. He is wearing 18 to 24 months clothes just for the length. He got Jesse's long body for sure.



For about a week and a half now Mason has been taking a bottle. I can finally say that I am FREE from nursing! Now I know a lot of people say they miss it, but I was so over it like 4 months ago. Mason at night was still nursing almost every two hours. I just couldn't take it anymore. It was so weird though because one night I tried giving him a bottle with warm milk in it and he took it. We haven't looked back since, and now that he has been taking a bottle he sleeps so much better. So no complaining from this end.

2 comments:

Bob and Tami said...

He is so cute and we're not partial. Even as a zombie!! Love you guys.

Mom and Dad

Ben and Taryn said...

Too funny! I love his zombie face. And I'm glad you are getting more sleep...that is always a good thing! Love ya Honey!