Easter was lots of fun this year! With Mason being one this time around, Jesse and I got a little more into it this year. For Easter I made a "basket" for Jesse and Mason, I really used a wagon for the basket. Mason wasn't sure about all the stuff in his wagon at first but when he figured out that most of it was for him, he didn't mind.
This year my family drove to our side of town for Easter. (Thanks everyone!) My parents and brother came to our Ward to enjoy our Easter program. After it was over the rest of my family met us at our house for food and an Easter egg hunt. Here are all the kids hamming it up for the camera.
Mason and the kids had some much fun looking for eggs in our backyard. We are very lucky to be in a house with such a big yard. Mason did pretty good at putting his eggs in his basket. He did try to eat the eggs a couple times but what's new? Everything goes into that kid's mouth.
I have to tell everyone about this car I got for Mason. One Monday Julie, Ardith, Mason and I went to D.I. to look around and I found this bad boy sitting there wait for me. I have always wanted a car for Mason but they are not cheap, but thanks to some person (who did not have a yard sale) I was able to get my son this fun car! Thanks D.I.
I also want to thank my family for coming out to spend Easter with us. Thanks Mom and Dad for bringing food and the eggs to hide. We had lots for fun! We love you all so much! Thanks again and I hope everyone had a great Easter!

4 comments:
Thanks so much for letting us come and feeding us such yummy food. I had a lot of fun and it was a nice needed break away. I love Mason's car and we SO have to go shopping together soon. Love ya Katie!
Oh, my gosh, so fun! I love all of the boys' matching outfits, they are adorable. Don't you love great DI finds? That car is awesome.
That is a pretty sweet ride! Isn't DI amazing?? you can find some pretty cool stuff there sometimes. It looks like you had a great easter!
everything is going pretty well thus far. the last couple of nights have been pretty good. she slept 5 hours straight last night, that was way nice. I am nursing and so far it has been ok it was a challenge at first but now were good. we should plan to do something while I am on leave. I miss you!
Post a Comment