The Saturday after we got back from Disneyland we had another family gathering for Mason's birthday at my parents house. Thanks Mom and Dad and everyone who came. It was lots of fun. Mason got a lot of great gifts (thanks again everyone)! He got this shark from Aunt Julie. She did a whole Pirate theme, which we all know I loved!
After eating some awesome food and opening presents it was time for cake. Mason wasn't too sure at first but it didn't take long for him to start digging in.
As you can tell he had too much fun! He ate about half of that cake, I am surprised that he did threw it up like Stryder did on his first birthday. Sorry Taryn! On our way home Mason was very sleepy and passed out in the car. He slept the whole drive home, which is like 30 mins, like this. It was way cute!
Again I would like to thank everyone for EVERYTHING! Mom and Dad for letting us use your house, getting all the food, and everyone for their gifts, love, and support. Thank you!
The following week Mason went to the Doctors for his one year check up, so here are his stats:
Height: 32 1/2 inches (95%+ range)
Weight: 24 1/2 pounds (75% range)
Head: 47 cm (I think) (50% range)
Mason is doing really good. He is doing everything a one year old is supposed to be doing. It is always so nice coming away from his checks knowing he is healthy and doing so good. I am very grateful for that.

1 comment:
It was a great day, and he is so cute. You are always welcome!!
Post a Comment