A couple weeks ago Mason, Aunt Carrie and I went to Bonnie Springs, in Red Rock, with Carrie's work, Best Buddies. It was lots of fun and Mason loved being able to run free. He found a bath tub and got in it right away and then helped another little girl get in after. It was too cute and of course I didn't get a picture of that.
I love this picture of Mason and Mikayla. They were playing together on this train and then both just sat down for a break but on opposite ends. It was pretty cute!
At Bonnie Springs they have a free petting zoo. It was fun to see all sorts of animals just running around (including Mason). Mason tried to chase a few and he did get to pet a llama! Towards the back of the zoo there was a cage that was open and of course Mason took off for it. Luckily there wasn't anything in there.
Thanks Aunt Carrie for inviting us and taking pictures! We had lots of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment