Saturday, June 20, 2009

15 months Check up


On Friday Mason had his 15 month check up. This was Jesse first doctors appointment with us, and Mason just loved having us both there. Jesse took off Thursday and Friday to have a long Father's Day weekend. Mason got two shots and will go back at 18 months. Mason did so good with his shots. The first one he didn't even cry but the second one hurt a little more. Mason is doing great. He is doing everything he is suppose to be doing and is healthy! Here are his stats:

Height: 32 3/4 inches - 93%
Weight: 25 1/5 lbs. - 75%
Head: 47 1/2 inches - 55%

Mason's new favorite thing is the movie "Cars". We watch it at least once a day and he sits through almost the whole thing. He also doesn't walk anymore. He RUNS!!! Mason runs everywhere he goes. Plus opening and closing doors. Non-stop opening and closing. He is just too cute at whatever he does though. I still look at him and think how grateful I am to have him as my son. He is such a blessing to Jesse and I. He is growing up so fast and it makes me sad but I am so excited to see him grow up at the same time. I can't wait until Jesse and I are coaching his baseball teams or whatever he wants to do. It will be fun!

Jesse is still up to the same old things. Working and playing W.O.W. He has two level 80s and is so proud of them. I just roll my eyes and call him a geek.

As always Mason keeps me very busy. Aunt Julie is also home for the summer, so she has been keeping me busy too.

3 comments:

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

Brad plays W.O.W too. . . he gets so excited for some things that happen and tries to tell me about it. . I just laugh cuz both of us know I have no idea what he is talking about

Ben and Taryn said...

That kid is so cute! We need to hang out more. Maybe next week the kids and I can come out next week and hang out. Love ya Katie!

Bob and Tami said...

I may be partial but Mason is just the cutest. He makes me just want to hug him, which he's not too crazy about. Oh well. Love ya all.