I know I am behind on the blogging thing, but life has been keeping me busy. Mason has started not taking naps during the day and not going to bed until after nine. So by the time he is asleep all I want to do is get in bed and read. But anyways, our little family has been doing good. Mason is almost 15 months old!!! Jeesh!! He is running all the time and is SO close to talking. He can say Mama and Dada and Hi.
Mason likes to help as much as he can. He will help you eat whatever you are having, or drink, and he helps me clean. It's so fun seeing him figure things out and then be so happy with himself after he has gotten it.

1 comment:
I love your hair. It's really hard to tell how cool and pretty is it. Love it and Love you!!
Post a Comment