Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Forth of July


Here are some pictures of the Russell Family's Forth of July!

My Boys!

We had lots of fun on the Forth! We relaxed pretty much the whole day and did some fireworks at night. Mason loved the fireworks this year! He at first would stare at them and then smile and clap. It was TOO cute! Thanks to Laurie Hart for the fireworks! She hooked us up with a great pack. I hope everyone else at a great Forth!

4 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Cute shirts! I loved hanging out Sunday and seeing that Mason run all over the place. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Katie! Mason is adorable! I'm glad you had a fun 4th of July. And by the way, Mark and I finally started our own blog. Feel free to check it out! :) Markanddebstewart.blogspot.com

Ed and Stacey said...

Super cute family in matching shirts!!! How in the world have you been?

LasVegasSchank's said...

Love the matching shirts! Looks like you had a fabulous 4th!