I don't know about anyone else but I have really been showing my true color (blonde) lately!Whether you admit it or not, we all have "those" moments. Some of us are just lucky and can blame it on our hair color.
Here is one example of my true color!
Mason, Aunt Julie, and I went over to Aunt Carrie's house to pick her up for some shopping! (Sam's Club is great!)
We were all inside getting ready to walk out the door when Carrie's dog (Bubbles the Chihuahua) tried to escape. So while everyone was getting the dog back inside I picked Mason up. (Now I hope you are ready because here is the "moment" you all have been waiting for) The door opens again and as we are all leaving in a panic voice I ask, "Where's Mason?!" Remember two sentences when I said, "I picked Mason up." Yeah that's right everyone, Mason was in my arms the whole time! Everyone there looked at me and laughed as they tell me he was in my arms!
Oh how I love being blonde!

2 comments:
Oh Katie thats so funny!!! Love it.
That's great Katie! You were always one to make everyone laugh. Love ya and can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment