So what does number two make you think of?
Well I think of a couple things including that two months ago our little boy turned TWO!!!!
I know, I know, I am the best Mom and blogger in the world and I know you all are so annoyed for how much I blog. But I'm sure the three of you that read this will get over it.
Good thing this day was so hard and stressful that I can still remember it. It started with us planing Mason's party about two weeks before and we wanted to do a Carnival Party at the park. Well of course the morning of the party the wind decided to blow at about 40+ mph. So the park was out. We told everyone that Chuck E. Cheese was our back up plan, but as we went there, they were booked until 8 that night. SO that was out! Thanks to my awesome parents and many text messages later we took the party to my parent's house in Henderson. Things were super stressful for a while but everything turned out and we all had a blast!
Well I think of a couple things including that two months ago our little boy turned TWO!!!!
I know, I know, I am the best Mom and blogger in the world and I know you all are so annoyed for how much I blog. But I'm sure the three of you that read this will get over it.
Good thing this day was so hard and stressful that I can still remember it. It started with us planing Mason's party about two weeks before and we wanted to do a Carnival Party at the park. Well of course the morning of the party the wind decided to blow at about 40+ mph. So the park was out. We told everyone that Chuck E. Cheese was our back up plan, but as we went there, they were booked until 8 that night. SO that was out! Thanks to my awesome parents and many text messages later we took the party to my parent's house in Henderson. Things were super stressful for a while but everything turned out and we all had a blast!
For our Carnival Party we had booths set up with a couple games. After handing out everyone tickets, we started the festivities. Jesse drew the Muscle Man Poster and I painted it! We are still pretty proud of it! With the Muscle Man Poster we also had a Tattoo booth. I mean how can you go to a carnival and not get a tattoo or your face painted? Tattoos were very fun and silly. Ardith, Jesse's Mom, got one on her arm and Lauren, my sister, got a "trap stamp!" It was pretty awesome!!!
Some of the other booths were a Target Toss and Bowling! We had prizes for everyone after they did each booth, and those prizes were put into bags for the kids. Those bags then were the kids "goodie bags" they took home!
For how that day started out it ended perfect! Mason was super spoiled with all his gifts, which we now know to open Aunt Julies presents last because she does a too good of a job that Mason only wanted to play with her gifts the rest of the time.

2 comments:
LOL!! So funny Katie! It was a really good day and I am still finding stickers around the house from their goodie bags :)
It was a fun day for all of us. Glad that we could help out. I think that it took over a week for Trevors tattoo's to come off!
Post a Comment