Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day and Family Update


Mother's Day this year was very simple but a great day! I was bad and slept in that day and woke up to Daddy and Mason bring me a card and getting breakfast. We spent the day as a family just hanging out. It was the BEST!!!! The perfect gift! That evening we went to Aunt Carrie's house and had dinner. Dinner was amazing of course and very relaxing. The picture above is Mason and I on Mother's day! He wouldn't let go of that tissue box for like two days. Toddlers are so weird but a tissue box is cheap!


Life has been crazy of course! Jesse's job is going good. He just got a new special computer for a project he is working on. We are very grateful for his job and that things are getting busy again. Mason is being a 2 year old! More times than not Mason is a great kid, but when he is not being a great kid, well let's just say he is a 2 year old! I have been keeping busy with being a wife, mother, maid, cook, and whatever life throws at me. Life has thrown some mean curve balls at us but we are doing our best to stay positive and keeping moving forward!

1 comment:

Ben and Taryn said...

Such a cute picture Katie. And I have to tell you again how great you looked the other night, way to go on all the weight you've lost!! Love ya Girl!