
I have no idea how 4 years have past but Mason turned 4 in March! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this kid. He has changed everything for the better. He is truly a gift from our Heavenly Father and I can't thank him enough. Being a Mother is one of the most amazing and one of the hardest callings I have received but I wouldn't changed any of it for anything.
Any-who, this year for Mason's birthday we did a Star Wars party! Mason is pretty obsessed with Star Wars and Legos, so we went with Star Wars. When all the padawans arrived they each received a Light Saber, which my awesome husband made out of pool noodles, and enter the Jedi Academy. We had a couple of games or tests that each padawan had to pass before becoming a full Jedi Master.
We had the padawans go through a physical test and crawl through a tunnel, then they had a Light Saber test where they had to bounce a balloon off their Sabers. That was fun and I think the kids liked that one. Then they had to listen and use the Force by playing "Jedi Says." I think all the kids had fun with the games and of course hitting each other with the Light Sabers.
In the middle of all the crazy we did feed everyone as well. Jesse came up with Star Wars names for all the food that we had. An example is we had Yoda Soda with Hon Solo cups. It was pretty silly, and we enjoyed it.
Thank you SO much for everyone who helped out and came. It was so much fun and I know Mason loved having everyone there. Thank you Taryn for all your help and taking amazing pictures. Thank you Julie for keeping me on track and helping out with everything. Thank you Mom and Dad for letting us destroy your house and putting up with my craziness. We love you guys!

1 comment:
Yeah for lots of blog posts! It was a really fun party and you know i love taking pictures :)
Post a Comment