This year for Easter we celebrated with Jesse's family on Saturday and with my family on Sunday.
The Russells dye eggs every year. Mason gets better at it every year but he still gets a little too excited when we first get started.
After the eggs were dry, Mason wanted to go for an egg hunt! He did really well and found a lot of the eggs all by himself. He also cracked pretty much all the eggs as he was throwing them in his bag.
On Sunday we got up, went to church, and then did pictures when we got home. Church is at 9:00 AM, so pictures were after. I love that Jesse doesn't really care what clothes I pick out for the kids to wear. So purple it was! I fell in love with Zoe's dress as soon as I found it and Mason's shirt just went!
Sunday night we spent with my family and had a very yummy dinner and another Easter egg hunt. They kids had fun looking for "their" eggs, and the older boys had just as much fun hiding the kids eggs.
I am so grateful for my family. I am so grateful for my Savior who suffered and died for me. I am so grateful for the Gospel and that I have it in my life. I can't wait for the day that I get to be with my family forever. I know that my Redeemer live and loves me, even when I don't love me. I truly am so blessed!

1 comment:
You are so blessed!! Love ya!
Post a Comment