Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stats


How is this little girl almost 8 months old
already? (I took this picture when she was 6 months) I don't even know where time has gone. It is a little depressing to me that she is getting big so fast! I took both kids to the doctor for their well check ups back in March. (I know I am a blog slacker) Here are Zoe's 6 month stats:

Height: 26 1/2 ins - 75-90%
Weight: 17.6 lbs - 75-90%
Head: 41 cm - 10-25%

I hate to say that I laughed out loud when I saw how small her head was but it doesn't look that small and her Doctor is not concerned at all. Still I can't help but laugh a little!
Zoe is army crawling all over the place and getting pretty good and sitting up on her own. She also will get on her hands and feet all the time. It looks like she is just going to stand up. I'm so not ready for her to be crawling let alone walking!


It makes my heart melt every time I see these two playing together. They really do love each other and make each other laugh ALL the time!

First off this face! I told him to look at me and smile. Oh 4 year olds! Anyways, Mason also had his 4 years old well check up, so here are his stats.

Height: 42 1/2 ins - 90-95%
Weight: 39 1/2 lbs - 75-90%

I love these kids so much and love watching them grow, even if it is a little too fast for me!

No comments: