Monday, November 3, 2008

Catching up!


I can't believe that it is November. Mason will be 8 months in about 2 1/2 weeks. Mason is standing a lot and moving from furniture to furniture. It's pretty crazy. I think he will be walking soon. I never thought that I would have a little one let alone walking soon but it is so much fun! Mason loves to tear anything and everything. We have lost some cook books so far. Oh, and the bottle well he HATES formula but loves regular milk. Now I know you are suppose to wait until they are 1 but you have to do what you have to do. Mason talks a lot too. He just makes noise and the most silliest faces to go with them.



Mason also has two bottom teeth. At times I miss his gum smile but seeing his two teeth is pretty amazing! I know it's kinda hard to see in this picture because of his drool but it is hard to take pictures of him. Mason loves technology!


Another mile stone we are going through with Mason is he is in a BIG boy car set. He meets all the requirements so we decided to give it a try. Here he is the first time we put him in it. He loves the BIG boy car set. Because of his car set he now sits in the shopping cart when we go somewhere. Here is our cool dude with my sunglasses on. We had to hold his hands down so we could get the picture.





BEANS!!!!
Mason loves refried beans. He loves any food that is not baby food. He gums everything too. Even if he doesn't really need to. Here he is at Super Mex after a good lunch! He was very happy after on the way home.




Mason likes to do everything himself. Eating is one of his favorite things to do by himself. He loved this carrot, and I loved seeing two teeth marks in the carrot. It was awesome!
Having Mason in our lives has been an adventure so far. We love the little guy more then life itself, and we know there will be MANY more adventures to come.

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

I love the picture with the drooly teeth. I can't get over how big he is! And if he's drinking milk has he stopped nursing? Thanks for posting more pictures of the cutest nephew ever!

Rachel said...

Aww! Katie, he's so dang cute! I love his little two teeth :) He's adorable!

Lanier Household Creations said...

He is too cute! We need to have another play date soon! =)