Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 months and an update!

Mason turned 8 months on Monday. He is getting close to walking and close to talking. He copies some sounds we make and if things are close that he is standing up to, he can go back and forth to them. He also only holds on with one hand. Mason wants everything and anything in his hands and/or mouth. My day consist of following him around and taking things away from him. Mason also is very needed right now. If I leave the room he freaks, and he doesn't really want to be held by others. I have learned a lot about patience lately. I do get annoyed but I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can at the same time because I know I will never have time like this with him really again. That's so sad to me. Jesse is doing really good. He has been busy with work. In January he will be a Project Manager, which is a pretty big promotion. But we are taking it with open arms. I have been keeping busy as well. Mason keeps me very busy of course but I have been baking and making Christmas presents for everyone. I will post pictures of all my fun crafts after they are done. I love doing crafts, sewing, and baking, which is funny because I never thought I could do anything like that but I can. Another thing that has been keeping Jesse and I busy is we are in our ward's choir. Right now we are working on Christmas music, which is the best, and Jesse and I are working on a duet on top of that. Plus I am working on a solo for Reliefsociety.
So the Russells are doing well and keeping busy. I will have pictures of Mason on my next update and I am stealing an idea from Melinda but I am soon starting another blog of all my favorite recipes and crafts. So I will keep you updated on that too.

2 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

You will have to let me know when you guys are singing. That is so awesome! How fun would it be if all 4 of us sang sometime. He he he! Well we will definately have to get together as soon as we get back. Love and miss ya!

Lanier Household Creations said...

It sounds like things are going very well for you! Sometimes I feel I spend my days keeping Landon out of everything and taking things away. I always feel bad, because he's at the stage where he knows what he wants, so he cries when I take things away from him. Congrats on Jesse's job! That's exciting! Let me know when you start your new blog!!