The Super Sleuths are on the Case!
For Mason's first Halloween our little family were Super Sleuths from My Friends Tigger and Pooh. It is this cute show on Playhouse Disney. We had some other costumes planned but Mason got a running nose and a fever. So we did something easy and fast.

Cody still wore his costume and hated life. Not because of the costume, but because he got put in the pen and Julie's dog Indiana was free. Indy was a bull for Halloween and his costume was amazing! Cody was then put in his crate, because he was a beast and scaring kids!


Trevor my brother stayed with us for the weekend while my parents went to my cousin's wedding. I'm pretty sure he had lots of fun and we did too. Here he is in Cody's costume.


Halloween was fun even though poor Mason didn't feel good, but now that Halloween has passed I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Holidays are fun knowing they are Mason's first. I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning! It is going to be so fun!

4 comments:
I'm excited for the Holidays too! Yours are gonna be so fun as Mason's first everything! So cute!
Trevor looks great in his "costume". Thanks again for taking care of him and Phoebe this last weekend. Love the pictures of Mason.
Your blog is so cute! I am glad you added us!
Your kid and Trevor are big now, where has the time gone?
Post a Comment