Three years ago, even around this time, Jesse and I said our vows and were married!
Now I am not going to lie and say that the pass three years have been perfect BUT no matter what, I will always be by Jesse's side. I love Jesse more than life itself. He is my EVERYTHING!!
Now I am not going to lie and say that the pass three years have been perfect BUT no matter what, I will always be by Jesse's side. I love Jesse more than life itself. He is my EVERYTHING!!
It's crazy to think that we have been married for only 3 years, when we have been together for about 8 years. I know Jesse and I haven't always made the best decisions in life but we are truly grateful for all the love and support we have receive over the years. Thank you!
Life sure has had it's ups and downs but I couldn't image going through it all with anyone else. Thank you so much Jesse for all you do for our family. I know Mason is very thankful for having you as a Daddy and he loves you just as much as I do.
Happy Anniversary Jesse! I love you!

1 comment:
So sweet! I can't believe it's been three years already. You look beautiful in those pictures and I promise to get your video to you soon.
Post a Comment