As you can tell we have had a couple of rough weeks. A couple of Sundays ago Mason and I were trying to get out the door for church. We were running a little late, so we hurried out to the car and as I was turning around to pick Mason up, he was falling off the curb. I scooped him up and ran back inside. The poor little guy had blood running down his face and was crying pretty hard. The picture above is about a hour after it happen, and the one below was from the next day.
Mason sure has been a trooper through all of his falls, bumps, scratches, and whatever else can/could happen. A lot of the time I feel like the worst Mother in the world when anything happens to him. And I know he is just being a boy but it is still hard for me.
Mason has been obsessed with cars and keys a lot lately. He will get on his bike and try to start it like Mommy. He also tries to unlock all the doors too. It's pretty funny and really cute!
Mason turned 18 months on the 17th! He is such a big boy! On Monday Mason went in for his 18 month check up. Here are his stats:
Height: 35 inches (95+%)
Weight: 29 lbs (70%)
Head: I don't remember but it is at 50%
Mason did really well at his check up but he is not where he needs to be when it comes to talking. His doctor thinks that he is just a late bloomer but that we need to help him as much as possible. I am not too worried about it but it is always scary to think that your child might have some kind of disability. BUT of course we LOVE Mason NO MATTER WHAT and will do whatever it takes to help him progress.

3 comments:
Don't stress honey. Soren was slower and now I can't get him to shut up. No matter what he is adorable even with the scraps. Love all of you!!
Love the pictures, but when do we get to see the circus pictures? We love you.
Oh that poor little sweet face!
Post a Comment