Hey Katie, Guess What? We put up the Christmas trees at Macy's today. The decorators will be there on Friday to make them look pretty. I don't know whether to say Merry Christmas or Bah, Hum Bug. I just hope the Christmas music doesn't start this early! Hoep you all are enjoying the hoe home. Love you guys.
Katie, I owe you a HUGH apology - I just re-read what I wrote and I am so sorry for the typos. What I meant to write was I hope you all are enjoying the NEW home. I am so sorry for this. I did get the part We love you guys right though!
Jesse and I met and started dating in 2001, on Sept. 16, 2006 we were happily married. We welcomed our son Mason Dale on March 17, 2008, and welcomed our daughter Zoe Elizabeth on September 27, 2011. We couldn't be happier! Life is good and we are loving every minute of it.
3 comments:
Hey Katie, Guess What? We put up the Christmas trees at Macy's today. The decorators will be there on Friday to make them look pretty. I don't know whether to say Merry Christmas or Bah, Hum Bug. I just hope the Christmas music doesn't start this early!
Hoep you all are enjoying the hoe home. Love you guys.
Cute background. Love ya.
Katie, I owe you a HUGH apology - I just re-read what I wrote and I am so sorry for the typos. What I meant to write was I hope you all are enjoying the NEW home. I am so sorry for this. I did get the part We love you guys right though!
Post a Comment