I had to put some pictures up of Mason because he is just to cute not to share! I totally got luck with this bath picture because he never looks and smiles at the camera. Look at that guy! How cute is he!
Awhile ago Mason and I went to the community pool to get away from reality. We swam for about 20 mins then he was done. All he wanted was to sit on the chair and eat his snacks. He sat there for a good 30 mins. It was a good escape for a little bit.
Before we moved we got Mason some chalk to play with in the backyard. He loved it! I think he got more chalk on himself then the sidewalk but that's what's fun about being outside. Mason would live outside if I let him.
One day while I was packing up random things and cleaning the house, I walked into the room to see Mason sitting in his pool float. He sat there for awhile too. On top of watching Cars every night, we now watch Toy Story as well. It's fun to see Mason watch movies that I grew up with.
The other day Mason and I brought Jesse some lunch to him at work. Mason loves putting shoes on, so of course he had to put Daddy's on. Normally Mason loves to put on Aunt Julie's shoes but he had to work with what he had.
We are pretty much moved into our new place. There are still little things here and there that need homes. It has been a fun adventure trying to find places for everything. I love our place we are in now but our old room at the house is about half the size of our place now. So it has been hard to adjust. Our new place is pretty much around the corner from the old house, so we are still in Desert Shores, which is really nice. I do wish I was closer to my family but I don't know if I will be ready for Henderson any time soon. Don't get me wrong, Henderson is great but I really like where we are. Thanks everyone for all your help with the move. Mom and Dad thank you for all your help and Taryn thank you for your help too! Couldn't have done anything without you guys! Love you!!!!

3 comments:
I LOVE the tub picture! I'm glad you are liking your new place. Love ya!
Cute pics, Mason is just adorable. But I'm not partial. Love you guys.
Katie, You make me laugh:) you are such a first time Mom!!! Love the pics of that cute little guy. Just think about you guys. Love you!
Post a Comment