Thursday, March 12, 2009

First hair cut!


Over the weekend I gave Mason his first hair cut and he did really well! Mason had some out of control hair above his ears that I couldn't stand. That was all I was going to cut at first but then I just went for it. Grandma Russell was not happy with me and still isn't because I cut Mason's curls off. But Jesse and I like his hair more now, so sorry Grandma.



Earlier during the week Mason walked into Julie's room and got into Indy's crate with him. Yes Mason is walking pretty much all the time now and yes Mason also loves to get into the dogs crates.


Mason played in Indy's crate for a good 15 mins. and then got bored. Indy also wanted back in his crate without Mason there. Fun times at the Russell's house!

1 comment:

Ben and Taryn said...

He is too cute! I do miss the curls but he looks more like a little boy now not a baby. Good times being a dog Mason. I like him standing behind the snack time sign. Love ya guys!