Monday, March 2, 2009

Having Fun!


The other night I was upstairs hanging out with Jesse and Carrie tells me to come downstairs because Mason was being funny. By the time I got down the stairs I could hear Mason's favorite toy (the popcorn thing) and him laughing so hard. I walked outside to see Mason is in his walker pushing that popcorn thing. He LOVED it! It was so funny and still is. He loves to be outside and add a loud popping noise and he is sold.


After all the fun outside it was time for dinner. Mason has been trying to feed himself lately, so I thought I would let him give it a shot. At first he did really well...


But of course it was too good to be true! Mason had lots of fun finger painting in his food and the dogs LOVED all the food falling from his highchair.



Another fun thing Mason is doing is walking. About 2 weeks ago he started taking steps but now he walks half of the time. We love it! It is so funny because he walks sideways a lot. Mason is 11 1/2 months now too. Jesse and I can't believe that we will have an one year old in 2 weeks. So CRAZY!!! For Mason's birthday we will be in Disneyland! I am so excited! I went to Disneyland for my first birthday and now Jesse and I get to take Mason. Plus I was 6 months pregnant the last time I went. Disneyland here we come!

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Hooray for Disneyland!! I'm so excited that you guys are coming! I love the picture of him in the walker with the popper thing...seriously so cute! I bought him a present today..hahaha! Love you guys!!

lacey said...

Your little guy is so cute!! Imso want to go to disneyland. Maybe one of these years I'll talk Brandon into taking me. Hope you guys are doing good. Love the new hair cut by the way. MISS YA!!

Bob and Tami said...

We are so glad that you are able to come to Disneyland so that we can celebrate Mason's birthday. He is the cutest. Love you. Mom and Dad