
For Mason's first birthday we got to go to Disney land! Thanks Grandma Russell and Julie. It was so much fun to go with my own child and see how he would react to everything! This is our first picture in Disneyland! Mason did a lot better then I had prepared myself for.

I think his favorite part of the whole trip was meeting Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. I have never seen him act like that before. He was so cute with them! As you can see he had the funniest face the whole time. He was so excited!

At Disneyland you can buy little personal birthday cakes, so thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Day, Mason got to have a birthday cake on his acutal birthday! Now Mason's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day so weren't sure how crowded the parks would be. Even though it was crowded, it wasn't that bad. But I can say that I have never seen so many people in one place wear that much green!


We went to Disneyland for two days and had so much fun! On the last day we were there, Jesse and Mason dressed the same! It was too cute! Mason is now one and is showing no signs of slowing down!
1 comment:
I loved being at Disneyland with you guys. It was so fun! I love that picture of Jesse and Mason matching. I love doin gthat with my boys and Ben too.
Post a Comment